Lisa Tichané has a true passion for capturing toddlers. In this breakout, she delivers tips and techniques that will make you enjoy these sessions as much as she does, while turning them into a happy experience for the whole client family. She covers the aspects that will lead to a successful, stress-free shoot: preparing the parents beforehand, preparing yourself, interacting with parents and kids during the session, technical tips to nail your images — even with wild energetic toddlers… Featuring more than 100 images, this breakout will also give you an endless source of inspiration for natural, meaningful and unique portraits.
What you get:
- 80-page PDF covering topics such as tips on working with and preparing parents, session management, technical tips for photographing quick moving toddlers, creating a connection, bringing in siblings, posing thoughts and more.
- Workflow tutorial (4 videos - 1h18min total, approximately 300MB or less each)
- Inspiration guide (25 images + cover ready to be printed as 4*6 images + Sticky Album format)
- Set of Photoshop actions (1 color, 1 B&W) that work in PS versions 4, 5 and 6
- 60min Q&A video based exclusively off of questions submitted by participants of the live run of this Breakout.
Lifestyle photographers Kelly Garvey and Lisa Tichane share a passion for photographing babies in an authentic, natural way. They strongly believe in telling the story of a growing family, instead of focusing on the infant alone. They have teamed up to share years of experience and learning, to teach you everything they know about shooting lifestyle sessions, and to bring together photographic perspectives from separate sides of the world. They will guide you through their lifestyle philosophies, workflows, and strategies — from preparing for a newborn session to capturing connections to editing to business matters. Along the way, they’ll compare and contrast their approaches in order to help the readers find their very own lifestyle path.
This breakout session is jam-packed with hands-on tips and advice, including several troubleshooting case studies teaching you how to make the best out of your session even in challenging circumstances, business advice on how to get started with lifestyle sessions (or switch to lifestyle if you were already a newborn photographer), video examples of real-life newborn family sessions on location, and watch-me-edit videos.
What you get:
- 5 PDFs with over 200 pages of text and images teaching you everything you need to know about how to prepare the session, how to nail every aspect of the shooting at a client's home, how to switch to lifestyle and make it a successful business... And TONS of inspiration for your sessions. One full PDF is dedicated to "older" babies (how to photograph a baby who is not a newborn anymore, but who cannot sit yet!)
- 1 professional shooting video (see Kelly in action as she shoots two newborn sessions in her clients’ homes)
- 2 editing videos (Kelly’s editing process, Lisa’s editing process)
- 1 Q&A Video